Pocket Canberra travel guide
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Canberra is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the city’s many museums, take a leisurely stroll around Lake Burley Griffin and go tasting in the surrounding wineries – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canberra and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Canberra:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Australia for a comprehensive guide to all the country has to offer.