Pocket Bruges & Brussels
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bruges & Brussels is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Climb the famous bell tower in Bruges' Markt, explore the city’s rivers on a boat cruise and take an audio tour of world music at Brussels' Musee des Instruments de Musique – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bruges & Brussels and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg guide for an in-depth look at all the country has to offer.