*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Pocket Brisbane & the Gold Coast
1st Edition Nov 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Pocket Brisbane & the Gold Coast is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Thrill on the rides, waterslides and movie sets of the Gold Coast’s mega theme parks; admire the works of art at Brisbane’s Gallery of Modern Art, Australia’s biggest gallery of modern and contemporary art; and soak up rays on Australia’s only artificial, inner-city beach, Streets Beach, the star attraction at South Bank Parklands, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Brisbane & the Gold Coast and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Brisbane & the Gold Coast:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Brisbane map (included in print version), plus over 10 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Central Brisbane, Fortitude Valley, Kangaroo Point and Woolloongabba, Newfarm, Newstead, South Bank, West End, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach and more
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.