Pocket Boston - 3rd edition
3rd Edition Dec 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
Out Of Stock
Book + eBook
Out Of Stock
The new edition of our Pocket Boston guide (4th edition) is released November 1st - you can pre-order it now. Lonely Planet Pocket Boston, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Peruse the exquisite art in the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum; take in a Red Sox game at Fenway Park, America’s oldest major-league baseball stadium; and wander around Harvard Yard, the historic heart of Harvard University; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Boston and begin your journey now!
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Boston map (included in print version), plus over 10 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Charlestown, West End & North End, Beacon Hill & Boston Common, Downtown & the Waterfront, South End & Chinatown, Back Bay, Kenmore Square & Fenway, Cambridge and more
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.