Pocket Bath, Bristol & the Southwest
Lonely Planet Pocket Bath, Bristol & the Southwest, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the beautiful views from Bath’s majestic Royal Crescent, go on a street art and music tour in Bristol, and explore sleepy Somerset villages – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bath, Bristol & the Southwest and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Includes: Bath, Bristol, Wiltshire, Somerset and more
Publication Date: April 2019
Writers: Belinda Dixon, Oliver Berry, Damian Harper
160 pages, 160pp color, 17 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Not yet determined
Add to your travels: