Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander along La Rambla and through the lanes of the Barri Gotic, marvel at the detail of La Sagrada Familia, and sip cava and sample endless varieties of tapas – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: La Rambla, Barri Gòtic, El Raval, La Ribera, Parc de la Ciutadella, La Barceloneta, Passeig de Gràcia, L'Eixample, Montjuïc, Poble Sec, Camp Nou, Pedralbes, Sarria, and more