Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
1st Edition Feb 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $13.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $9.79 USD
Book + eBook
was $18.19 USD
Lonely Planet Pocket Austin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Jump into the icy waters of Barton Springs Pool for instant relief when the heat gets too much, catch a local band at the Continental Club or one of the hundreds of live-music venues around town, or watch the nightly exodus of America’s largest urban bat colony during summer, under the Congress Avenue Bridge; at all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Austin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Austin:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Austin map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: the Warehouse District, Red River, 6th St, University of Texas Campus area, SoCo and more
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.