1st Edition Dec 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Pocket Algarve is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Admire the views from Silves’ Castelo, visit Europe’s southwesternmost point at Cabo de Sao Vicente in Sagres and wander Faro’s picturesque Cidade Velha; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of the Algarve and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Algarve map (included in print version), plus 13 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Faro, Tavira, Loule, Silves, Monchique, Lagos, Sagres, West Coast Beaches and more
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.