Pocket Abu Dhabi
2nd Edition Sep 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Pocket Abu Dhabi , a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore one of Arabia’s most magnificent mosques, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, ride the world’s fastest rollercoaster, and stroll along the Corniche and laze on its beautiful public beaches – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Abu Dhabi and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Oman, UAE & the Arabian Peninsula guide for an in-depth look at all the region has to offer.
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map