Philippines - Southeast Luzon (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southeast Luzon chapter from Lonely Planet’s Philippines guide-book.
Southeast Luzon is one of the more overlooked parts of the Philippines, but those travellers who do make it here will find a wildly varied and unusual part of the country.
- snorkel alongside Bicol’s gentle whale sharks in Donsol
- ride an ATV near the base of Mt Mayon, Bicol’s prettiest volcano
- sample the best of Bicol’s spicy cuisine in Legazpi
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bicol, Daet & Bagasbas, Naga, Mt Isarog National Park, Caramoan Peninsula, Tabaco, Legazpi & Around, Sorsogon, Bulusan Volcano National Park & Around, Donsol, Pilar, Catanduanes & Around, Virac, Puraran, Masbate & Around, Mas-bate Town, Ticao Island, Marinduque, Boac, Gasan & the West Coast, East Coast.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.