*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Philippines - Palawan (PDF Chapter)
This is the Palawan chapter from Lonely Planet’s Philippines guidebook.
Centrally located Puerto Princesa (Puerto) is the culinary capital and primary gateway to nearby rural and oceanfront tranquillity. The majority of travellers go north to El Nido or Coron town, base camps for island-hopping, snorkelling and diving adventures in the Bacuit Archipelago and Calamianes group.
- explore the underwater beauty of the Bacuit Archipelago with your snorkel
- breeze through the countryside outside Puerto Princesa on a motorcycle
- make the most of a day in Sabang, from floating through the underground river to chilling on the beach at sunset
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Puerto Princesa & around, Sabang & around, Port Barton & around, Taytay & around, El Nido, Bacuit Archipelago, Calamian Group, Coron Town & Busuanga Island, Culion Island & around, and other Calamian Islands.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.