No code necessary. See terms.
Philippines - Palawan (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Palawan chapter from Lonely Planet’s Philippines guidebook.
Nothing defines Palawan more than the water around it. With seascapes the equal of any in Southeast Asia, and terrestrial and aquatic wildlife, the Philippines’ most sparsely populated re-gion is also the most beguiling.
- snorkel your way in and out of lagoons in the Bacuit Archipelago
- island-hop till you drop in the paradisiacal Calamian Islands: hidden lakes and empty white-sand beaches
- explore the stunning beaches, waterfalls, cliffs and islands around El Nido, north Pala-wan’s main tourist town
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Puerto Princesa, Sabang & the Underground River, Southern Palawan, Port Barton, San Vicente, Taytay, El Nido, Busuanga & the Calamian Is-lands.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.