*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Philippines - North Luzon (PDF Chapter)
This is the North Luzon chapter from Lonely Planet’s Philippines guidebook.
North Luzon, a region that invites intrepid exploration, encapsulates a nation in miniature. Machete-toting mountain tribes who are quick to smile and quicker to share their rice wine. Surfers racing waves onto sunny beaches. White-sand beaches lapped by teal waters. Impenetrable jungle hiding numerous endemic critters. Spanish colonial cities where sunlight breaks through seashell windows. Far-flung islands whose pristine landscapes greet very few visitors.
- marvel at the awesome rice terraces around Banaue, Batad and Bontoc
- hobnob with former headhunters in the Kalinga Province
- explore the end-of-the-world Batanes islands
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Zambales Coast, Pundaquit, Capones Island & Liwliwa, Iba & Botolan, Lingayen Gulf, Bolinao & Patar Beach, Hundred Islands National Park, San Fernando (La Union) & around, Ilocos, Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud, The Cordillera, Baguio, Kabayan, Mt Pulag National Park, Sagada, Bontoc, Kalinga Province, Banaue, Kiangan, The Northeast, Baler, San Jose, Northern Sierra Madre Natural Park, Tuguegarao, Santa Ana, Batanes, Batan Island, Sabtang Island, and Itbayat Island.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.