*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Philippines - North Luzon (PDF Chapter)
This is the North Luzon chapter from Lonely Planet’s Philippines guidebook.
A region that invites intrepid exploration, North Luzon encapsulates a nation in miniature. For many travellers, the lure is the emerald rice terraces and mountains of the Cordillera, with trek-king, caving, mountain biking and rafting among the adrenaline-fuelled activities.
- be awestruck by the rice-terrace amphitheatre of Batad, then trek to others that rival it
- hobnob with former headhunters and meet a famous tattoo artist in Kalinga Province
- shimmy, climb and swim into deep caves before hiking to hanging coffins in Sagada
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Zambales Coast, Southern Zambales Coast, Iba & Botolan, North of Iba, Lingayen Gulf, Bolinao & Patar Beach, Hundred Islands National Park, San Juan (La Union), Ilocos, Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud & Around, The Cordillera, Baguio, Kabayan, Mt Pulag National Park, Sagada & Around, Bontoc & Around, Kalinga Province, Ba-naue & Around, Kiangan, Northeast Luzon, Baler, San Jose, Northern Sierra Madre Natural Park, Tuguegarao, Santa Ana, Batanes Islands, Batan Island, Sabtang Island, Itbayat Island.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.