*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Philippines - Mindoro (PDF Chapter)
This is the Mindoro chapter from Lonely Planet’s Philippines guidebook.
Rugged Mindoro is part tropical paradise, part provincial backwater. Forming a dramatic backdrop almost everywhere, the mountains separate the island’s two provinces: rough and rugged Mindoro Occidental to the west, and more prosperous Mindoro Oriental to the east. On offer – unforgettable diving and island-hopping.
- discover the unexpected attractions around Sablayan Prison Farm
- spot incredible critters at sublime Apo Reef
- launch an assault on Mt Halcon, the Philippines’ ultimate climb
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Puerto Galera, Calapan, Roxas & around, Bulalacao, San José, Calintaan, Sablayan, and Abra de Ilog.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.