Peru travel guide
10th Edition Jun 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $25.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $18.19 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $33.79 USD
Peru is as complex as its most intricate and exquisite weavings. Festivals mark ancient rites, the urban vanguard fuels innovation and nature bestows splendid diversity. Lonely Planet is your passport to Peru, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, stay on floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca, plunge into Cuzco’s wild nightlife; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Peru and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Peru Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – current affairs, politics, history, cuisine, Indigenous Peru, archaeology, the Incas, music, the arts, nature, wildlife, architecture
Coverage includes: Lima, South Coast, Arequipa & Canyon Country, Lake Titicaca, Cuzco, the Sacred Valley, Central Highlands, North Coast, Huaraz & the Cordilleras, Northern Highlands, Amazon Basin and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.