Peru - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Peru, Peru’s Top 20, Need to Know, First Time Peru, What’s New, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Peru Outdoors, Trekking the Inca Trail, and Travel with Children chapters from Lonely Planet’s Peru guidebook.
Your journey to Peru starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on travel with children.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about trekking the Inca Trail
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Peru, Peru’s Top 20, Need to Know, First Time Peru, What’s New, If You Like: Ancient Ruins, Hiking, Peruvian Delicacies, Into the Wild, Indigenous Cultures, Pisco, Month by Month, Itineraries, Peru Outdoors, Trekking the Inca Trail, and Travel with Children.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation