*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Peru - Lima (PDF Chapter)
This is the Lima chapter from Lonely Planet’s Peru guidebook.
Shrouded in history, gloriously messy and full of aesthetic delights, Lima is also sophisticated, with civilization that dates back millennia. Stately museums display sublime pottery, galleries debut edgy art, solemn religious processions recall the 18th century, and crowded nightclubs dispense tropical beats.
- bite into Peruvian delicacies at the innovative restaurants of Miraflores
- explore sandy ruins with several civilizations’ worth of temples at Pachacamac
- admire pre-Columbian masterpieces, from sublime tapestries to intricate goldwork at Museo Larco
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Around Lima.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Chile & Easter Island - Understand Chile & Easter Island and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)