No code necessary. See terms.
Peru - Amazon Basin (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Amazon Basin chapter from Lonely Planet’s Peru guidebook.
Vast and often impenetrable, Peru’s Amazon Basin is a strange, sweltering, seductive country-within-a-country that offers phenomenal wildlife-spotting, forays into untamed forest from the jungle’s best lodges and raucous city life.
- travel overland through a smorgasbord of Peruvian scenery via mountains, cloud forest and jungle to Parque Nacional Manu
- spot animals and birds at the upper echelons of the Río Tambopata and the Reserva Nacional Pacaya-Samiria
- discover the central Amazon’s thriving German heritage in Oxapampa and nearby Pozuzo
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Puerto Maldonado & around, Parque Nacional Manu, Manu Wildlife Center & around, La Merced & San Ramón, Satipo, Oxapampa, Pucallpa, Yarinacocha, Yurimaguas, Lagunas, Reserva Nacional Pacaya-Samiria and Iquitos & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.