*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Peru - South Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the South Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Peru guidebook.
This wild and lonely coast entrances visitors with teetering sand dunes, verdant desert oases, forgotten fishing villages, ancient earth drawings, and plenty of wild open space for the imagination to run wild.
- decipher the mysteries of the Nazca Lines with a once-in-a-lifetime flight-seeing tour
- capture the wild and dodge guano bombs as you visit sea lion and bird colonies on a boat tour to Islas Ballestas
- watch the sun set atop a giant sand dune overlooking the desert oasis of Huacachina
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Pucusana, Asia, Cañete & Cerro Azul, Lunahuaná, Chincha, Pisco, Paracas (El Chaco), Ica, Huacachina, Palpa, Nazca & around, Chala, Camaná, Mollendo, Moquegua, Ilo and Tacna.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.