Paris - Understand Paris and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sleeping chapter from Lonely Planet’s Paris guidebook.
Paris has a wealth of accommodation for all budgets, but it’s often complet (full) well in advance. Reservations are recommended year-round and essential during the warmer months (April to October) and all public and school holidays.
- best lists arranged by budget and themes
- pros and cons of accommodation in each of Paris’s neighbourhoods
- practicalities and peculiarities of Paris’s accommodation
Coverage includes: Where to Stay, Eiffel Tower & Western Paris, Champs-Élysées & Grands Boulevards, Louvre & Les Halles, Montmartre & Northern Paris, Le Marais, Menilmontant & Belleville, Bastille & Eastern Paris, The Islands, Latin Quarter, St-Germain & Les Invalides and Montparnasse & Southern Paris.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.