Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Paris - St-Germain & Les Invalides (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the St-Germain & Les Invalides chapter from Lonely Planet’s Paris guidebook.
Despite gentrification since its early-20th-century bohemian days, there remains a startling cinematic quality to this soulful part of the Left Bank where artists, writers, actors and musicians cross paths and la vie germanopratine (St-Germain life) is belle.
- revel in a wealth of world-famous impressionist masterpieces and art nouveau architecture at the glorious Musée d’Orsay national museum
- stroll through the chestnut groves and orchards of Jardin du Luxembourg, past ponds and statues, at the city’s most popular park
- indulge in an exquisitely Parisian moment in the Musée Rodin’s sculpture-filled gardens of the renovated private mansion, the 1730 Hôtel Biron
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.