Paris - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Paris, Paris’ Top 16, What’s New, Need to Know, First Time Paris, Top Itineraries, If You Like…, Month by Month, Travel with Children, Like a Local, For Free, Museums & Galleries, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, LGBT Travel-lers, Parks & Activities, and The Seine chapters from Lonely Planet’s Paris guide-book.
Your journey to Paris starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on Notre Dame.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about local Parisian cuisine
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Paris, Paris’ Top 16, What’s New, Need to Know, First Time Paris, Top Itineraries, If You Like: Markets, Churches, Art Nouveau, Modern & Contemporary Architecture, Parks & Gardens, French Revolution-era History, Medieval History, Month by Month, Travel with Children, Like a Local, For Free, Museums & Galleries, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, LGBT Travellers, Parks & Activities, and The Seine.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout