Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Paris - Montmartre & Northern Paris (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Montmartre & Northern Paris chapter from Lonely Planet’s Paris guidebook.
One of the wellsprings of Parisian myth, Montmartre has always stood apart. Bohemians, revolutionaries, artists, cancan girls and headless martyrs have all played a role in its story, and vestiges of the original village – ivy-clad buildings, steep narrow streets – remain.
- hike up the steps of Basilique du Sacré-Cœur for panoramic city views and some of the city’s finest street entertainers outside, and a glittering mosaic within
- treat the kids to a day in the capital’s world-class Parc de la Villette science museum and enjoy a performance or exhibit at the city’s largest cultural playground
- step into opulent surrounds at the elegant Musée Jacquemart-André art museum, a rare snapshot of 19th-century Parisian high society, climax with afternoon tea in the lavish tearoom
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.