Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Papua New Guinea & Solomon Islands - Morobe & Madang Provinces (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Morobe & Madang Provinces chapter from Lonely Planet’s Papua New Guinea & Solomon Islands guidebook.
Both Morobe and Madang rise from azure seas off Papua New Guinea’s northern coast into a series of thickly forested hills towards imposing mountain ranges. Grab a snorkel and banana boat your way to palm-lined bays and coral islands.
- dive the wrecks and carnage of WWII or snorkel over the psychedelic reefs around Madang
- pay your respects to the fallen at the War Cemetery, and watch Anga warriors dance at the Morobe Show in Lae
- catch a wave on the clean Ulingan Bay break opposite the Surf Club in Tupira
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Morobe Province, Lae, Salamaua, Wau & Bulolo, Madang Province, Madang & around, North Coast Highway and Simbai.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.