Panama - Veraguas Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Veraguas Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Panama guide-book.
Unesco World Heritage Site Isla Coiba, the so-called Galápagos of Central America, draws di-vers, birdwatchers and paradise-seekers. Surfing village Santa Catalina is a destination in its own right. Hikes to waterfalls and swimming holes around Santa Fé offer an off-the-beaten-path re-treat.
- explore the astounding natural beauty of Parque Nacional Coiba, both above and below the water
- ride some serious waves at Santa Catalina, Panama’s top spot for surfing
- ascend to the highland village of Santa Fé, famous for its waterfalls, steep hills and lush for-ests
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Santiago, San Francisco, Santa Fé, Santa Catalina, Parque Nacional Coiba, Isla Cébaco, The Sunset Coast.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.