Panama - Veraguas Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Veraguas Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Panama guidebook.
There’s much more to Veraguas Province than endless coastline. Unesco World Heritage Site Isla Coiba draws divers, birdwatchers and paradise seekers, while hikes to waterfalls and swimming holes around the highland village of Santa Fé offer an off-the-beaten path retreat.
- explore the astounding natural beauty of Parque Nacional Coiba, both above and below the water
- surf some serious waves at Santa Catalina, Panama’s top spot for surfing
- ascend to Santa Fé, a highland village famous for its waterfalls, steep hills and lush forests
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Santiago, San Francisco, Santa Fé, Las Palmas, Santa Catalina, Parque Nacional Coiba, Isla Cébaco, The Sunset Coast.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.