Panama travel guide
8th Edition Jul 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
From clear turquoise seas to the coffee farms and cloud forests of Chiriquí, Panama can be as chilled out or as thrilling as you wish. Lonely Planet is your passport to Panama, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Kayak on the Panama Canal, enjoy the easygoing vibe in Panama City’s Casco Viejo, or dive with whale sharks; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Panama and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Panama Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Panama Today, His-tory, The Panamanian Way of Life, Music, Arts, Land & Wildlife
Coverage includes: Panama City, Panamá Province, Coclé Province, Península de Azuero, Veraguas Province, Chiriquí Province, Bocas del Toro Province, Colón Province, Comarca de Guna Yala, Darién Province, and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.