Panama - Peninsula de Azuero (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Península de Azuero chapter from Lonely Planet’s Panama guidebook.
Cherished as Panama’s cultural heart and soul, Península de Azuero is a farming and ranching hub, and the strongest bastion of Spanish colonial influence extant in the country. The area’s rolling hills are matched by a long and lovely coastline.
- ride the waves and stay in cool lodgings at Playa Venao, which is managing to evade the mainstream
- enjoy Pedasí, which offers the down-home ambience of a small town with lovely boutique lodgings, a few good eateries and long bike rides to the beach
- spot sea turtles as they arrive at Isla Cañas by the thousands during their annual nesting
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Chitré & around Chitré, Interior Azuero, Macaracas, La Villa de Los Santos, Guararé, La Enea, Las Tablas, Pedasí & around, Azuero Coastline.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.