*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Panama - Panama Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Panamá Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Panama guidebook.
Panamá Province can be as big or as small as you want it to be. Tranquil rainforests and sizzling beach scenes are yours to explore, and the comforts of the capital are never more than an hour away.
- lay eyes on the awe-inspiring engineering marvel of the Panama Canal, which is in the midst of an expansion
- spot feathered friends along Parque Nacional Soberanía’s Pipeline Rd, one of the world’s premier birdwatching sites
- visit Monumento Natural Isla Barro Colorado’s world-famous tropical biology center at the most studied patch of rainforest in the world
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Panama City & around, Panama Canal, Canal Zone, Pacific Islands, Isla Taboga, Archipiélago de Las Perlas, Pacific Coast, La Chorrera, Parque Nacional y Reserva Biológica Altos de Campana, Punta Chame, Pacific Coast Beaches.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.