Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Panama - Panama City (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Panama City chapter from Lonely Planet’s Panama guidebook.
The most cosmopolitan capital in Central America, Panama City is both vibrant metropolis and gateway to tropical escapes. Panama is a regional hub of trade and immigration. The resulting cultural cocktail forges a refreshing attitude more dynamic than its neighbors.
- explore Casco Viejo, a history-filled, gentrifying neighborhood of crumbling colonials, soaring churches and grand plazas.
- reconnect with the past at the ruins of Panamá Viejo, the original Panama City.
- hike through Parque Natural Metropolitano rainforest, just 10 minutes from downtown.
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Information, Getting There & Away, Getting Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.