Panama - Colon Province (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Colón Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Panama guidebook.
Colón rarely makes travel wish lists, but there is more to this Caribbean province than its downtrodden capital. Think pristine beaches and lowland rainforests, colonial splendors and modern engineering marvels. Portobelo’s growing music and art scene shows the best of vibrant Congo culture.
- ride a 1st-class train between Panama City and Colón
- explore hallowed colonial ruins or find festival frenzy in Portobelo
- soak up the natural beauty and laid-back vibe on picture-perfect Isla Grande
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Colón, Parque Nacional San Lorenzo, Portobelo, Parque Nacional Portobelo, Puerto Lindo, Isla Grande.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.