*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Panama - Chiriqui Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Chiriquí Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Panama guidebook.
Chiriquí claims to have it all: Panama’s tallest mountains, longest rivers and most fertile valleys. The province is home to spectacular highland rainforests and the most productive agricultural and cattle-ranching regions in the country. It’s also a land of immense beauty.
- hike through cloud forests in search of the elusive quetzal at Sendero Los Quetzales
- ascend Volcán Barú for stunning views of both the Pacific and Atlantic coastlines
- explore the islands and clear blue seas of the national marine park Golfo de Chiriquí
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lowlands, David, Playa Barqueta, Golfo de Chiriquí, Playa Las Lajas, The Road to Veraguas Province, Highlands, Boquete, Parque Nacional Volcán Barú, Volcán, Santa Clara, Bambito, Cerro Punta, Guadalupe, Parque Internacional La Amistad (Las Nubes), The Fortuna Road.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.