Panama - Bocas Del Toro Province (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bocas del Toro Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Panama guide-book.
With its Caribbean islands dotting a shock of blue waters, Bocas del Toro is all that’s tropical. This is Panama’s principal tourist draw and it will no doubt provide some of your most memorable experiences.
- while away the days, sip coconut juice and snorkel at laid-back resorts in Archipiélago de Bocas del Toro
- swim through a bat cave or soak up the sunny rays while lazing on Isla Bastimentos’s pristine beaches
- take the party from boat bars to cocktail lounges in lively Bocas del Toro Town
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Archipiélago de Bocas del Toro, Isla Colón, Isla Carenero, Isla Solarte, Isla San Cristóbal & Around, Isla Bastimentos, Mainland, Almirante, Changuinola, Humedal de San San Pond Sak, Parque Internacional La Amistad (Wekso), Las Deli-cias, Bosque Protector de Palo Seco.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.