Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Panama - Bocas del Toro Province (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Bocas del Toro Province chapter from Lonely Planet’s Panama guidebook.
With its Caribbean islands dotting a shock of blue waters, Bocas del Toro is all that’s tropical. The archipelago consists of six densely forested islands, scores of uninhabited islets and the Parque Nacional Marino Isla Bastimentos, Panama’s oldest marine park.
- swim through a bat cave or soak up rays on Isla Bastimentos’ pristine beaches
- surf some of the best breaks you’ll find in the Caribbean
- take the party from boat bars to cocktail lounges in lively Bocas del Toro town
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Archipelago de Bocas del Toro, Isla Colón, Isla Carenero, Isla Solarte, Isla San Cristóbal, Isla Bastimentos, Changuinola, Humedal de San San Pond Sak, Parque Internacional La Amistad (Wekso), Las Delicias, Bosque Protector de Palo Seco.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.