Pacific Northwest's Best Trips - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Pacific Northwest, The Pacific Northwest, If You Like, Need to Know, City Guide, and the Pacific Northwest by Region chapters from Lonely Planet’s Pacific Northwest’s Best Trips guidebook.
Your journey to Pacific Northwest’s Best Trips starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver.
Coverage includes: The Pacific Northwest, The Pacific Northwest, If You Like: History, The Great Outdoors, Food & Drink, Family Fun, Off-the-Beaten-Track Travel, Moun-tains, Need to Know, City Guide, and the Pacific Northwest by Region.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map