Pacific Northwest's Best Trips - Oregon (PDF Chapter)
This is the Oregon chapter from Lonely Planet’s Pacific Northwest’s Best Trips guidebook.
The Cascades are dense with natural wonders, including mountains, waterfalls, mighty riv-ers, forests and hot springs. The Oregon coast offers a completely different experience, with miles and miles of coastal highway stringing together charming seaside towns.
- hop off the highway for diversions including whale-watching, lighthouses and seafood on the Highway 101 Oregon Coast trip
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- detour off Hwy 101 through Capes Meares, Lookout and Kiwanda on the Three Capes Loop
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- sample Pinot Noir in Oregon’s answer to the Napa Valley on the Willamette Valley Wine Tour
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Highway 101 Oregon Coast, Three Capes Loop, Willamette Valley Wine Tour, Journey Through Time Scenic Byway, Blue Mountains Loop, Hells Canyon Scenic Byway, To Bend & Back.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.