Pacific Northwest's Best Trips
4th Edition Apr 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Because almost every drive in the Pacific Northwest is a scenic one, there’s no better way to see it than by road trip. The great stops along the way range from historical sites to natural wonders to roadside attractions. Lonely Planet is your passport to Pacific Northwest’s Best Trips, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Cruise along the stunning Pacific Coast, explore the snowcapped Cascades, and meander along the West Coast’s back roads; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Pacific Northwest’s Best Trips and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pacific Northwest’s Best Trips Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, food, drink, art, landscapes, music
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 80 colour maps
Coverage includes: Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and more
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map