Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips - Pacific Coast Highways Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Pacific Coast Highways chapter from Lonely Planet’s Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips guidebook.
Make your escape from California’s tangled, traffic jammed freeways and cruise in the slow lane. Once you get rolling, it’ll be almost painful to leave the ocean behind.
- visit some of the world’s tallest trees in Redwood National & State Park
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- cross the famous Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore bountiful beaches and nearby wine country in Santa Barbara
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: San Diego, San Clemente, Long Beach, Channel Islands National Park, Malibu, Santa Barbara, Pismo Beach, Hearst Castle, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Around Point Arena, Mendocino & Fort Bragg, Eureka, Redwood National & State Parks.