*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips - Pacific Coast Highways Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Pacific Coast Highways chapter from Lonely Planet’s Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips guidebook.
Make your escape from California’s tangled, traffic jammed freeways and cruise in the slow lane. Once you get rolling, it’ll be almost painful to leave the ocean behind.
- visit some of the world’s tallest trees in Redwood National & State Park
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- cross the famous Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore bountiful beaches and nearby wine country in Santa Barbara
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: San Diego, San Clemente, Long Beach, Channel Islands National Park, Malibu, Santa Barbara, Pismo Beach, Hearst Castle, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Around Point Arena, Mendocino & Fort Bragg, Eureka, Redwood National & State Parks.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.