Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips - Disneyland & Orange County Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Disneyland & Orange County Beaches chapter from Lonely Planet’s Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips guidebook.
On this fun coastal getaway, let the kids loose at the ‘Happiest Place on Earth,’ then strike out for sunny SoCal beaches – as seen on TV and the silver screen.
- party with Mickey Mouse and the Pixar gang at Disneyland
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- laze on the golden sands of Surf City USA
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore the artist’s dreamy seascape of Laguna Beach
- discover even more with discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Disneyland, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Corona del Mar, Crystal Cove State Park, Laguna Beach, Dana Point
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.