Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips - Bay Area Culinary Tour Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northern Redwood Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips guidebook.
Hug a 700-year-old tree, stroll moody coastal bluff s and drop in on roadside attractions of yesteryear on this trip through verdant redwood parks and personality-packed villages.
- wander into mystifying inland groves in Redwood National Park
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- take your pick from excellent redwood hikes in Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- sample bread, cheese and more Marin County goodies at Point Reyes Station
- watch for whales from the cheery seaside town of Trinidad
Coverage includes: Samoa Peninsula, Trinidad, Patrick’s Point State Park, Humboldt Lagoons State Park, Redwood National Park, Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park, Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park.