Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips - Bay Area Culinary Tour Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northern Redwood Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips guidebook.
Hug a 700-year-old tree, stroll moody coastal bluff s and drop in on roadside attractions of yesteryear on this trip through verdant redwood parks and personality-packed villages.
- wander into mystifying inland groves in Redwood National Park
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- take your pick from excellent redwood hikes in Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- sample bread, cheese and more Marin County goodies at Point Reyes Station
- watch for whales from the cheery seaside town of Trinidad
Coverage includes: Samoa Peninsula, Trinidad, Patrick’s Point State Park, Humboldt Lagoons State Park, Redwood National Park, Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park, Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.