*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page. See terms.
Outback Australia Road Trips - Outback New South Wales Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Outback New South Wales Road Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Outback Australia Road Tripsguidebook.
From Bathurst to Broken Hill, this vast east–west New South Wales traverse takes you from the food-and-wine hinterland of Sydney to the profound silences and quirky towns of the outback.
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Bathurst, Mudgee, Gulgong, Dubbo, Bourke, Cobar, Wilcannia, Menindee Lakes, Mungo National Park and Broken Hill.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.