No code necessary. See terms.
Outback Australia Road Trips - Alice Springs to Adelaide Trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Alice Springs to Adelaide Road Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Outback Australia Road Trips guidebook.
Alice to Adelaide connects two radically different Aussie belles, from the heart of the outback to the quiet sophistication of the south, along a suitably epic trail.
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Alice Springs, Stuarts Well, Henbury Meteorite Craters, Marla, Cadney Homestead, Coober Pedy, Port Augusta and Adelaide.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.