Outback Australia Road Trips
1st Edition Nov 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet's Outback Australia Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Australia's Outback by car.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, experience Australia's iconic wide-open spaces and unforgettable landmarks, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the Outback, rent a car, and hit the road!
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
Covers: Central Australia, New South Wales, Adelaide, Darwin, Alice Springs, Uluru, the Olgas, Kings Canyon, Katherine, Coober Pedy, Bathurst, Broken Hill, Dubbo, Bourke, Cobar and more
You are viewing a Road Trip guideWhat is a Road Trip guide?
These guidebooks are suited to travellers who want to explore the best of an area by car. They concentrate on just a handful of road trips, with more space given to destinations you’ll visit along the way, their top sights, activities and tours, and where to sleep, eat and drink.
- Divided into four sections: Plan your trip, Road trips, Destinations, Rules of the road
- Regional highlights and advice to help you plan the perfect trip
- Maps, detailed directions and expert tips for easy navigation
- Full of in-depth reviews, well-kept secrets and local knowledge
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.