No code necessary. See terms.
Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula - Understand Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
All the info you need on everything from history, people, society and religion, to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for gay and lesbian travellers and travellers with disabilities. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the region’s rich history
- info on Arabia’s culinary scene and traditions
- full coverage of the natural environment, including the land and its wildlife
- details on the Islam throughout Arabia
Coverage includes: Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula Today, History, People & Society, Arts, Sports & Leisure, Islam in Arabia, Flavours of Arabia, The Natural Environment, Safe Travel, Directory A–Z, Transport in the Arabian Peninsula, Health, and Language chapters.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.