Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
Your journey to Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info aimed at expats in the region.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about the hajj pilgrimage
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula, Arabia’s Top 15, Need to Know, First Time Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula, What’s New, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, The Hajj, Expats and Countries at a Glance.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.