Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula - Kuwait (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Kuwait chapter from Lonely Planet’s Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula guidebook.
Kuwait, in the cradle of one of the most ancient and contested corners of the world, has a certain cachet. It is an oasis in a land of desert plains, and has excellent museums, a fine souq and a corniche of combed beaches and lively restaurants.
- catch a sense of Kuwait’s living history at the crossroads of trade routes at Souq Marbarakia
- marvel at an older version of the Gulf skyscraper that trumps them all, Kuwait Towers.
- admire ancient artefacts from the region’s rich past at Dar Al Athar Al Islamiyya
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kuwait City, Failaka Island, Fahaheel, Al Ahmadi, Ras Al Zour, Entertainment City, Al Jahra, Mutla Ridge, Understand Kuwait, Kuwait Today, History, People, Religion, Environment and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.