Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula travel guide
5th Edition Sep 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $34.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $24.49 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $45.49 USD
The spectacular emptiness of the Arabian landscape provides a blank canvas upon which is projected a riot of cultural, religious, intellectual and trading wonders.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, 3D illustrations, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus a planning feature for expats, details on the hajj experience and Islam in Arabia, and floorplan of Mecca’s Grand Mosque
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.